To structure the definition of positioning of our client, we divide the work into several stages:
- We set out to understand better the current trends and existing practices of international companies’ business transformation to accommodate to the Smart City concept.
- Comparative study of the world’s top Smart Cities: new policies and their implications, potential niche in the market in this changing environment.
Current Business Model Analysis
- Identification and selection of relevant stakeholders with the Project. Interviewed over 20 of them to comprehend their most critical issues and standpoint in the value chain.
- Analysis of key variables of value contribution for the users, activities and resources, products and service offerings, relations with different players in the last-mile distribution practice.
- Defining positioning strategy and identifying potential alliances for the launch of the project.
- Risk analysis: barriers to entry, competitor response, substitution, etc.
- Cost structure analysis: Launching investment and service maintenance costs
- Revenue stream identification and sales plan
- Financial model and projected provisioned financial statements